Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 9:14 PM { 0 }
Just in case that you guys are wondering what's going on for this post. What I'm going to say is, I am not the one who's going for a makeover. It's my house. LOL!

 Change of colour and my whole house became BRIGHTER! Way brighter!


 Packing my room then my room would be BRIGHTER too!


 This has been with me since I was younger. Like 10 years old. And it's going to be thrown away.


And all of my toys undergoes torture cause my family threw them around. LOL, but in the end they're safe with me. And yes all of them are sleeping together with me. (:

Oh by the way, my sweet orange is here but I am wondering if I CAN or I CANNOT dye it. Because the whole box happened to be soaked in water. Yeah, in water. Wondered if it is spoil or it is not. ): Have sent a question to the seller. Hope to get an answer asap then I am able to change my hair colour.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home