Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 1:06 PM { 0 }
I did posts on hair style for 2012. And now, I'll be doing on hair colour for 2012! Since, I feel like changing my hair colour before 2012 starts. Heehee. Because, since I've got new phone for 2012. Why not I've gotten new hair colour too! About changing hair style, that's a maybe. Hmm..

So here we goes for the hair colour for the upcoming year! (: I hope you'll get some ideas like I do! Cause I might be dying either natural brown, sweet orange or wine red. (: Heehee. Well, if I did. I will definitely update about it aite! (:

Warm tones.


Bold and vibrant shades. Like purple, blue, red and green.
Okay, even though it's a little to bright but it will be awesome and unique if you dye your hair in a way that it will looked pretty on you! How? An example:
Katy Perry.


Gray.


Of course, once again IF I happened to change my hair colour. I will definitely blog about it. (: So... that's all.

Following photos are taken from: http://www.organiccolorsystems.com/hot-trends-in-hair-color-for-2012/
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home