Friday, December 23, 2011, 12:03 PM { 0 }


Finally, I ordered nail polishes from G Market! Yeah I know that I ordered lots of things from G Market but it is my first time ordering nail polishes from G Market!

And the shop to be featured in this post is: Sesalo.

I bought Glitter Nail Polishes! And I purchased pink, emerald and pollock. And guess what, if you're purchasing something similar to this Glitter Nail Polishes, it will easily hit around 10 bucks right? But one bottle of Glitter Nail Polish is just 5.50$! And since I bought 3 bottles of them! It costed 20$ for me! Amazing or not!

I can't wait to try them on! Heehee, but first of all. I bought nail polishes from 2 other shops beside this shop! So hold on to your horses for the next 2 shops that I'll be blogging about! (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home