Monday, December 26, 2011, 12:19 PM { 0 }
Hello! (: Okay now, the last shop that I purchased my nail polishes from! This time round, it would be Crackle Nail Polishes! (: The name of the shop is: Ruvenus

I always wanted to buy Crackle Nail Polish since months ago! But however, didn't get the chance to OR it would be a little too expensive for me. ): I actually wanted to buy Crackle Nail Polishes from OPI or China Glaze. But one bottle of them costed at least 9$ bucks! So, I decided to do a little search on G Market. And, I found this shop! Guess what, one bottle of them cost 4 bucks?

I spent 20$ on 4 bottles of Crackle Nail Polishes! Heehee, and this is the photos of it:
Orange, black, deep green and deep wine.


Yep! Can't wait to try them on! Heehee. Talking about deep wine colour! I purchased Bubble hair colour from G Market as well. Yes, I will be changing my hair colour. Heehee. Will talk about where to get them in the next G Market post! (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home