Saturday, December 17, 2011, 6:33 AM { 0 }
Okay, here I am blogging about how sad my life is now. LOL, I've been sick since Tuesday with Sore Throat followed by cough then migraine/fever and lastly flu.

Out of curious, I did research on how causes cough to attack a human being. And I'm rather shocked about the answers that I found! So, let's share it with you now.

--

The reason why coughing existed is because that some foreign stuffs is in the respiratory passages. Foreign stuffs such as dust etc. OR most commonly the doctor would tell you that there's an infection going on in your lungs which triggers your body to product phlegm.

And coughing can be provoked by the following:
- Common cold. (usually settles in less than 3 weeks).
- Sucking something into the breathing tubes from your mouth.
- More severe problems like acute heart failure etc.
- Smoking.
- Asthma.
- Stomach acid came back up to the gullet and spread over the windpipe.
- Bacterial infections in lungs.

**

So, that's all. PS: I'm not going for work today cause I am coughing so badly and phlegm starting to gather themselves. And one of the reason is my dad got pissed off when he saw me coughing so badly. ): So, many apologise to my colleagues! ):

Following informations are taken from: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_advice/facts/cough.htm
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home