Sunday, December 18, 2011, 3:14 PM { 0 }
Guess who's back with a new baby? I've gotten Samsung Galaxy Ace. I don't know why but I love the word ACE. LOL. So, I've gotten this Ace on 11 December 2011. And it's a Sunday.

Had a world war with my family. Between Iphone 4GS and Blackberry 9900. Yes, both of them are like the latest phone for their own family(iphone and BB). By either getting 4GS or 9900, it is a MUST to pay extra money. Well, at least 200$? At most 4/500$? Actually, I am able to get either of them BUT I've yet to get my pay for last month. So, in the end I didn't get any of them.

Did a last minute check before heading off to sign a new plan. We spotted Samsung Galaxy Ace, 000000000000000000000000$$$$$. Edwin did a throughout check if it's good or not. Turned out to be fine. And yes, so we decided to get that.

Headed off to Causeway Point. YESSSSSSSS, I know. It has been months since I stepped into Causeway Point! I swear that Causeway Point looked like Bugis Junction/ION now. So, guys. If you're reading this. You've got to visit Causeway Point!

So, time to show you how my new phone looks like. And no, the pictures in this post does not belongs me cause I googled it. LOL.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home