Friday, December 16, 2011, 2:22 PM { 0 }
Yes I know that it is a little too early for me to celebrate Christmas. BUT, I've received early Christmas gift from the 1st batch of volunteers. None other than, Hee Tian and Simone. (: Woah, talking about this. I actually missed them that much. I'll talk about the volunteers after the pictures so, let's go with the pictures! (:




Okay, that's all for the photos. HAHAHAHA.

So, now moving on to Volunteers. Until today. There are 4 batch of volunteers. 1st: Simone and Hee Tian. 2nd: Keegan, Jia Chen and Ming Han. 3rd: Afiqah, Izz (easy, LOL!), Danial and Diana?. 4th: I don't even know their name. LOL!

After all, I'm 19 and they are like 15 years old? Well, whenever I am with them. I will feel super old. Or I'm like a big sister to them. PS: I don't have any youngest siblings. So... Yeah... LOL!

Wel, what I can say is that. The volunteers that I would really talk to would be Simone, Hee Tian and Izz. LOL. Izz's like a machine whereby you give him sweet he'll make a high pitch sound for you. LOL, those real machine is coins for him is sweets. Well, I will definitely miss them all. Wait, some of them. (: Hope to talk to them real soon be it fb, twitter or whatsapp. Anything!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home