Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 6:27 PM { 0 }

Heehee, so sorry for the late posting bout Dino Live. HEH, the last time I blogged bout the zones I stopped Zone 3. And now, here I am with Zone 4.

A little complicated as there's chances bout which Dinosaurs belonged to Zone 4 and 5. So, I'll just blog bout Zone 4 & 5. (: I'll try to put them in order. Heh. (:

Ankylosaurus:
Spikes on the back and has a club-like tail.

Omeisaurus:
Extreme long neck.

Protoceratops:
One of the smallest Ceratopsian. Known as 1-horned face/head.

Pachycephalosaurus:
Thick skull.

Utahraptor:
Has a 35cm claw.

Nanotyrannus:
Tiny T-rex

Iguanodon:
Has Iguana-like tooth.

Ornithomimus:
New status bout them is that they're now toothless. LOL

Stegosaurus:
Bony plates on the back and has spikes on tail.

Triceratops:
3 horned face/head.

That's all for now, will take photos on the stuffs that I've bought/brought from SSC Dino Live. (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home