Thursday, September 22, 2011, 8:55 AM { 0 }


Hello everybody! (:

Meet my little handsome boy - Pong Pong. He's a cross breed dog but I think that he also has German Shepard within his blood. Look at his face and fur. LOL.

Anyway, this is NOT taken days or weeks ago. It's taken months ago! Heehee, this is taken during Mid June. Yep, reading the title of the post told you that he is the first puppy that I ever carried. (: Heehee, and yes I'm a little bias to him. BUT, as time passes I realised I shouldn't. LOL!

So, now I think Pong Pong is around 7-8 months old? THEY'RE TURNING 1 YEAR OLD SOON! Heehee, mad excited. BUT, I don't know when's their birthday. -.-

I've got more photos of my lovely dogs. So stay tune! (:

I do miss them everyday.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home