Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 8:01 AM { 0 }
What has arrived? MY 1ST G Market orders has arrived!

Actually it arrived yesterday, nope it is NOT found in my letterbox BUT some guy came up to my doorstep and gave it to me.

Okay and the best part. My towel was on my head. LOL, I wrapped my hair with my towel. Well, because minutes ago. I just HAD my bathe. Can't blame me though. Hahahahahahahaha!

LET ME REPEAT, IT WAS A GUY WHO CAME TO MY DOORSTEP TO PASS ME MY STUFFS. Gosh, totally embarrassed. -.-

That guy was not that tall, maybe around 1.65cm? LOL. Has double eyelids and his smile is nice I must say. The most cool thing is, his left arm was FILLED with tattoos! Heehee, it looked nice on him!

K, he should have gave me his number if he is single. LOL, kidding. Did a check on the jeggings that I've ordered, cause my mom INSISTED. Heh.

It looked super pretty and the quality was really good. Can't wait to try it on and I think that I'm glad that I bought size M instead of S though. HAHAHAHA, so here's the pictures of the jeggings that I've bought!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home