Monday, September 19, 2011, 10:57 AM { 0 }

The reason why I wanted to start ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ing is basically because that I've got 1 month to start my IIP (attachment) over at Science Centre. And what I'm going to be doing/in-charge is/are Dinosaurs Exhibitions - I think?

They told me that there would be 54 types of Dinosaurs. Which is kind of exciting enough already. BUT, they also revealed that the Dinosaurs would be moving and rawr-ing. I know right, it's even more awesome!

HOWEVER, they have yet to send me the list of Dinosaurs! Never mind then, I'll do the research on my own - like I always does. BUT, here's another problem: there are at least 300 types of Dinosaurs! So, how am I supposed to know which Dinosaurs to read on? ):

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home