Saturday, September 3, 2011, 9:56 PM { 0 }
Nowadays, I'm shopping over at G Market - Singapore. The reason why I didn't went over to G Market - Korea, is because that its in Korean and also it is COMPLICATED when I'm ordering them! But one of the bad thing bout shopping over at G Market - Singapore is that. It is not as much as the Korea's ones. ):

Anyway, while I was hopping around. I found one link which sells super bling and pretty rings PLUS expensive! One might cost like at least 10$. ): I saved some of the image and here you go!

PS: Pardon bout the size of the pictures. Heehee, click to take a better look k! (:
















I only picked some out of hundreds of photos. LOL. Anyway, I DID order from G Market like 2 days ago! Ordered 4 tops and 2 jeggings, it should fly over to me by the end of next week! (:

Will blog bout the items that I've ordered and paid for aite! (:

Stay tune!
(:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home