Saturday, May 29, 2010, 5:40 PM { 0 }
Looking back, I have come quite a long way to stand at where I am now. Hardship much? Well, somehow. I really want to thank some of my teachers, they really helped me a lot. Well, or should I say that all of my secondary school teachers who taught me before?

The Year 2005, my class was 1E8. And if I am not wrong, Miss Tay Bing Bing and Mdm Chew Joke was my Form Teachers. Miss Tay BB was my Geography Teacher while Mdm Chew was my Chinese Teacher. But however, by the end of this year. Miss Tay BB resigned. The reason why she left, till now I still don't know the real reason behind it.

The Year 2006, my class was 2E8. Due to Miss Tay BB resigned, so my class have new Form Teachers. And they were Mdm Siti and Miss Khoo. On this very year, Miss Khoo just joined Yishun Sec Family. And yes, I am glad that I have her as my Form Teacher. (: Mdm Siti was my History Teacher while Miss Khoo was my Science Teacher.

The Year 2007, chose own subjects and changes of class. 3E9. Form Teacher? Miss Jaq Tan and Mrs Lim. Both are.... MATHEMATICS TEACHERS. Although that they are fierce but however, they are awesome teachers to have! I nearly can't make it to 4E9 but however Mr Goh - Principal gave me a chance. THANK YOU! And this is why that I can leave Yishun Sec after studying 4 years at there!

The Year 2008, 4E9 = O level year. Hectic year for me, like seriously. I was somehow pronounced dead during Mid Year Exam and Prelims. But but but, specially thanks to those teachers who never give up on me. They pushed me, and yes I pushed myself. Hurray! I made it!

The day when O level ended. All of us were extreme happy. All I can remembered is that when each O level paper is going to start, the subject head and teachers. All of them gathered outside together with us. They gave us strength and luck. Of course, when the paper ended. Some of us ended up crying, but at this moment not only the friends of theirs is there. But also the teachers, telling him/her that everything is going to be all right.

Even though that nobody will say that the teachers are stressed during O level period. No, they are so wrong. The teachers, are more stressed than the O level takers. This is because that they are wondering if their students still remembered what they have taught us or not. Some did, some did not. Whatever still, what's done is done.

Without these teacher who helped me, I wouldn't be in Poly already. Thank You. I will never forget you guys for my life. (:

I shall list the Best Teachers Award down, I hope that I can remembered all of them. (: Oh if possible I wish to post their photo here. HAHAHA! And of course, this award is given by me.

Mr Goh - Principal, left Yishun Sec on the year 2008
Miss Jacqueline Tan, Form Teacher for my Upper Sec life - 3E9 & 4E9
Mr Sky Phua, E Mathematics - 4E9
Miss Suba, Combined Chemistry - 4E9
Miss Joleen Khoo, Form Teacher - Sec 2E8 & Combined Biology - 3E9 & 4E9
Mdm Lim PT, Food & Nutrition - 3E9 & 4E9
Mrs Ariel Lim, E Mathematics - 3E9
Miss Chua HP, POA - 3E9 & 4E9
Miss Rohini, Combined Geography & Social Studies - 2E8 & 3E9 & 4E9
Mr Leo, English - 4E9
Mr Ng YL, PE - 3E9 & 4E9 (although he never teach me about studies that much but I am very happy that he is there to crack jokes for me to laugh)

PS: I might edit this once I remembered the others or maybe not.

Whatever still, I miss them that much. Yes, I do. Sigh.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home