Thursday, February 28, 2013, 9:52 PM { 0 }
All right people, I bet that you guys knew that CNY is already over (15th days are over). Thus, many of the Chinese became rich(er) within a few days. That includes me in the picture of course. (;

So anyway, few days ago. I invited my favourite girl - Irene for a shopping spree with me. It's like finally we were free from project - almost free from projects. We met up at Paya Lebar itself as I read from the newspaper that City Plaza is a wholesale mall. Thinking that everything in there, will be super cheaper/affordable as compared to other places.

But however, the moment we reached there. I was rather, disappointed? As we walked from 3/4th level all the way to 1st floor. What surprised me was, we didn't even get anything. Well, partly is because that the owners attitude is rather bad.

Within 15 minutes when we reached City Plaza, we left. Walked back to the MRT and took the train to Bugis - Bugis Street. For those who have no idea what's Bugis Street in Singapore. It is the longest street in Singapore that sells everything! From clothes, bags, shoes, food, watch etc! You name it, high chances that you'll find it there! PLUS, the things that are rather affordable I'll say.

Went to Bugis Street with my heavy heart, thanks to City Plaza. But I get out of Bugis Street with happiness on my face, minus the fact that I've spent around 100 - 150 SGD on them.

Therefore, I'll show you guys what I've got when I was there! Caring is share. Heehee.

WARNING, there are a handful of photos.

 This is the overview of the stuffs that I've got. Actually, there are much more plastic bags but I just happened to stuff them together! Hahahaha


 No-lens spectacles for 6$. 
After buying that, I recall that some shop online sold something similar which cost 4$!? I could have just save the 2$!!! ):


Black kitty cat flats for 20$.
I know I know, it sounds a little expensive but I've got to tell you there. This pair of shoes has cushion on the soles! It definitely worth it and I really hope that it would bite my feet. ):


Overview of the shorts that I've gotten! (; 


 2 pairs of shops are bought from the same shop. 1 for 12, 2 for 20$
Anyway, it comes in sizes! S and M only. There are other designs available! 


 Checker short for 8$.
Only 1 size available.


 Overview of the tops I've gotten. Minus that colourful bandage skirt. LOL


Aztec bandage skirt for 6$
I pray that it's not too short. LOL. And it's really crochet layers!


Cross + Spike top for 10$.
Love it as I don't really have black top(s) and I don't have any clothing that has studs on it! 


London Boy Crop Top for 12$.
Never had any crop tops before. Plus London Boy's stuffs are the "in" thing nowadays. 


Aztec/Tribal top for 10$.
Really pretty piece! And, I always wanted another top that has tribal/aztec prints on it. (;


All right, here's the weird thing that I actually bought too. HAHA!!! Fortune cat for my family. (;
 2 for 15$.
 It would be insane for me to buy 2 hence I shared it with Irene. Therefore, it would be 7.50$


1 for 4$.
It operates with battery and the paw actually moved. More like waving. 


That marks the end of my haul blog post. (;
Hope you enjoyed it! (;
Bye.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home