Sunday, January 20, 2013, 11:31 PM { 0 }
Ever since school reopens for me. I've been wondering which bag to use because there's only notes and regular stuffs that I need to bring to school. Well, there's textbook but I don't think that there's any use of it, yet maybe?

It's a little insane to carry a bagpack when my bag is rather empty isn't it. And, as for my tote bag. It seems a little dead. Did a little check and nooooooooooo I don't really have another bag for school. Wanted to get another bagpack but I told myself... nooooooooooo.

Spent weeks to decide what to get. And I decided to get a shoulder bag instead tote bag or bag pack. Went through Livejournal, Facebook, Instagram and QOO10.

Saw a couple of pretty bags and all. But comes down to just 2 choices, either Instagram or QOO10. FYI, the same product though! The differences in the prices in just 2-3 bucks. Which makes a huge different okay! Because I am able to buy a new dust plug or a head band for that price! Amazing right, I know~

Headache for a while and finally. Decided to get from QOO10! After all, I've been a fan of QOO10 for years! Well, if you don't know. LOL.

To end this post, this is the bag that I bought!


It comes in a range of colours! But I chose black. Hee. OH BY THE WAY, I'VE GOTTEN THIS BAG FOR 12 BUCKS! I'm loving it~

For those who are reading this, here's the link to the shop that I've just purchased from:
G Fashion Union

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home