Sunday, December 30, 2012, 10:10 AM { 0 }
Hello!!

Few weeks ago, my little boy - Bingo celebrated his 1 year old! Like finally he turned one! Hee... Didn't bring him to dog restaurant or dog park but we bought him a slice of cake. Okay, my sister bought him a slice of cake. Hahahahahahaha!

I managed to take some photos! So here I am sharing with you guys! (;

Here's little boy cake. Happy Bark Day. At first I thought it's Happy bday but I found it weird. LOL. But yeah, I am so glad that I didn't ask my sister what's the wording stands for. Because I would look like a total retard. Heh.


This is how the cake looked like. Trust me, the smell of the cake is sooooooooo nice. It smells like normal human cake though!! Hee. There's cream within it! PS: it's vanilla flavour.


Done cutting them into smaller portion for Bingo to enjoy~


While I was cutting his cake. He was staring at me for the whole time! 


Still staring~


"hi, are you done cutting my cake?"


"that's my cake! yummy! give it to me now!"



"any more for me?"


"I love it so much, one more slice please?"


"No more!?"


And yep, that marks the end of Bingo's birthday celebration! Hee... Can't wait for whoever next birthday celebration~

Till then!

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home