Thursday, January 3, 2013, 9:36 AM { 0 }
All right people! I am back!

A few days ago (more like last week), I headed to Daiso - IMM branch to buy something for the little one, Bingo.

The reason I go there is because, all the items in there were just 2 bucks! I know right! 2 bucks with a lot of stuffs in it. LOL. I mean, the range of products that they offers. Will definitely go back there to buy something for Bingo, family and myself. HAHA, nope. Not cheapo when it comes from Japan! (; And I've got to say that the quality, not bad but what do you expect from a 2 bucks item? Like seriously, but it's definitely better to an extend!

So, these are the stuffs that I've got for Bingo:


 An overview of the items that I've got...



Collar 


TOYS section!




A toy mouse that runs!


Deodorant spray. Let's see if it works. HEH.


That's all for Daiso trip number 1! Will definitely go back there but of course, other outlets maybe? (; Hee

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home