Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 11:12 PM { 0 }
Weeeeeeeee, finally it has been a while since I ordered anything from G Market! First time ever that I ordered cosmetics from G Market! 

Yeah yeah, Avery worked under a cosmetics company and why do I still need to purchase any cosmetics right? Well, it's because I don't want to ask Avery for the products. So yep, I would rather to buy them for myself! 

Plus, Avery has never given me any highlighter - not those highlighter(s) for school but it's for makeup! For cosmetics purposes, it helps to let the area you applied on to have a 3D effect. 

Anyway, I bought highlighter - cosmetics from sweetbox. It cost 13 bucks! The brand that I bought is Secret Beam. There are 2 types of highlighters, I chose the colourful ones! Hee. Don't ask me why I just like it more. LOL.


Can't wait for it to arrive then I can use them! I would really love to make my nose looked much more sharper. =.= Yes, I've got issues with my nose too!

Basically I've got issues with my eyes and nose. Hahahahaha.

On the very same day, I ordered another cosmetics product from G Market! It's the concealer. I've used concealer before but however currently I've got none of them in my makeup pouch. LOL! I bought my concealer from Idol Merchandise. It came in 3 tones! Let me share with you guys aite!


I bought 2 tones! Natural Fair and Natural Skin Colour. Hee, don't know which tone suits me the most! Anyway, each of them cost about 4 bucks! Worth it I supposed? Well, I hope so.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home