Sunday, April 15, 2012, 1:47 PM { 0 }
Well, I don't know if any one of you knew that I've got only 3 piercings. 2 on my right, 1 on on my left ear lobes. Always wants some piercings like:







Yeah, I love BoA's piercings so much! And yes, did some research about piercings. LOL!! So here goes:
First, the EARS session! Let's go! 

anti-tragus: 8-16 weeks to heal.


auricle: 2-3 weeks to heal.


conch: 8-16 weeks to heal.


daith: 8-16 weeks to heal.


orbital: 8-16 weeks to heal.


scaffold: 8-16 weeks to heal. Isn't this Seung Ri's Alive piercings? 


rook: 8-16 weeks to heal. 


pinna: 8-16 weeks to heal.


tragus: 8-16 weeks to heal.


******

Next, oral~

cheek: 4-12 weeks to heal.


lip: 4-12 weeks to heal.


Argh, wanted to get piercings but I can't. Sigh... =.=

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home