Saturday, April 7, 2012, 10:45 AM { 0 }
Seriously speaking, it has been a while since I take a look at any blogshop or whatever. But since I'm a little bored while staring at Bingo. I decided to look at some blogshop clothing! And I found something I like! HOWEVER, I'm rather broke so yeah. Didn't even think about buying them! 

But I'm just gonna share with you guys! Yes, do love me please. (:


Look, how pretty! It has unique collar! <3 Super love!



Sparrow prints! <3



It's blue plus the prints are just... so prettyyyy~



It has lacey top! Plus, it's a one piece dress! Like it or don't!



BLUE <3 <3 plus, look at the collar! This dress is just plain and simple, one word. Perfect for school! But LOL, I just graduated. So yeah~



Bling bling collar! <3 Double love too! 


Well, much apology if I'm tempting you to get them. Mehhh. (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home