Monday, April 16, 2012, 11:00 PM { 0 }
Well, days ago I've finally made up my mind to buy something from Ebay - again. Well for your information, I've purchased something from Ebay before! If I'm not wrong, I bought 2 sets of Spongbob stuffs for Edwin and also 3 photo casing for my phone.

The thing I like about Ebay is that there's a range of stuffs! And they comes in different colours and prices. However, there's a huge differences if you compared buy it now with bid it.

So, on the very same day. I bought 2 stuffs: which is a set of dreamcatchers and also 3 phone casings - again. Well, because my phone casing are either dying or its changing colours. LOL.

Here's the phone casings that I've purchased! They are cheap enough as each of them cost 6.50$, plus they've got pretty colours to choose from. I failed to resist them hence I bought the same design but different colours! This is how they will looked like:



Aren't they just pretty! The colours are just too pretty! Well, I'm all over with different shades of blue, green is the in thing now plus bright pink is attractive! Hahaha, I know right. I'm making excuses to make myself feel better for spending money on them! Heehee.

Moving on the dreamcatchers~ Well, actually I've only decide to buy one but after looking at the prices. It's more worth it to buy a set than individual. And yes, I bought a set of 4. However, I failed to download either of the photos of them. But here's the links (its links because I want to show you the colours of each dreamcatchers!)
blue dreamcatcher
cream dreamcatcher
red dreamcatcher
turquoise dreamcatcher
IF you want to buy all the 4 of them here's the link: set of 4

Will definitely blog about it when I have them in my arms/hands or whatever! (: Hee

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home