Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 4:41 PM { 0 }
So sorry for going missing for days or should I say 1 week? Well, basically is because that I'm busy with my Puppy named Bingo and also I didn't get to use the net as much as last time. Because Edwin is studying for his upcoming Uni admission exam - A level mathematics.

He applied for 3 Uni in Singapore. NUS, NTU and SMU. NUS didn't give him a reply while NTU and SMU did. They asked him for interview and also there's admission exams for each (NTU and SMU.)

The most sucky part is NTU requested for A level mathematics while SMU requested for English. It's like seriously, if that's the case I believed that I will not be able to enter Government Uni in Singapore. ): As my O level and GPA aren't that good as compared to Edwin. ):

Sigh, so I think I will be applying for Private Uni. But first, I'll be working for at least 1-2 years to earn enough money then Uni. Or maybe I will not study at all. ): Sigh... Complication much.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home