Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 8:57 AM { 0 }
1 week ago, I ordered 5 pairs of shorts from Escapan.livejournal.com . And I've got to say that the shorts are super duper pretty, cheap and unique! Of course, I need to get my hands on them! Well, partly is because that I don't really have that much of shorts as compared to jeans,tee-shirt and dress.

I bet that you can never guess the price of each pair of shorts! Let me take you through shall we? (:

 Semi formal high waisted shorts in black (: 14$


 Ribbon low waist shorts in beige. 15$.


 Detailed hem shorts in black and light pink. 15$


Pleated shorts in green. 14$


There you go! Aren't they just pretty and unique!? I've yet to find any blog-shops that sells that! Anyway, it's a pre-order! So, I think it will arrive in mid April? Around there? I'm all excited for it! Heeheehee! (:
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home