Sunday, April 1, 2012, 10:26 AM { 0 }
Well, most of you knows that there are countless of strays in Singapore right? Way countless to start off with. Yep, some of them are lucky enough to be rescued by people or some of them are lucky enough to stay in some working site with the foreign workers. This reminds me of the strays that my dad used to have, Kopi, Xiao Bai, Xiao Hei, Pong Pong, Ping Ping, Na Ji, Na Fu etc.

Some of them ran away while some of them are killed by cars. Plus, stray dogs USUALLY grows up to Medium Sized Breed Dogs. Which also means that, it's a NO to stay in HDB officially.

It's hard for to save them nowadays. Just too hard. Well, I lost Xiao Bai, Xiao Bai's baby, Pong Pong and Miki. All of them died of unnatural death.

But I'm glad that Ping is able to survive up till today. He's fully grown up like a man now, he's taking care of Na Ji and Na Fu. Like a big brother.

So yep, stolen a handful of photos online. And here we go! (:






















The most amazing part of all is, among all of these strays. There are actually toy sized dogs there. Plus, they are really pretty.

I know that I want to keep them but my parents will obviously reject me. I want to be richer when I'm older, then I'll be able to help them all.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home