Sunday, March 4, 2012, 10:43 AM { 0 }
The day after my attachment ends, I went to the market and all. THEN, I opened my letterbox. What I found is 2 parcels for me! (: Brought it back home with happiness even though I am dying. LOL. 

And this is what I've got! (:
2 sets of double eye lid stickers! (: Can't wait to try them! PS: Yes I've got small eyes. -.-


And what's the another parcel?
 Wrapped like this then...

































 Portable charger for my phone! (: Heehee, yes I know I'm greedy cause I bought two of them! Heehee, blue is one of my favourite colours! I chose dalmatian because it's a special breed. LOL. I would like bought Maltese or Poodle if there's design like that. XD

And does the portable charger works?
Needless to say! YES!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home