Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 3:37 PM { 0 }
Greetings everybody! Hours ago, I placed orders on G Market. Well, I didn't see the promotion but when I logged in my G Market. There's promotions for nail art stickers thingy! And you guys do know that they actually cost a bomb in those normal retail shops right? The least that you're able to see would be at least, 3 bucks? But guess what! I paid 0.50$ for 1 set of them! Heehee, and in the end I purchased, 23 sets of them? I think? Heehee.

The shop the I bought from is: LK Community. They provide FREE shipping to your house! Isn't it awesome!? Plus, it sells other stuffs too! Like dress, jeans, makeup and also phone covers!

But sadly, I'm more interested in the nail stuffs. Heeheehee. And so, these are the stuffs that I've gotten!















Of course, just in case. Here's the link: http://list.gmarket.com.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=405256889

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home