Thursday, February 23, 2012, 11:57 PM { 0 }
*Waves*
Hello everyone, finally I've got the time to actually blog something. Heehee, I know I know I've been blogging music.

Yesterday I received my double eye lids stickers. BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE SINGLE TAPED. :( Feel so cheated, and I've emailed that seller via G Market already. I shall see what he/she says.

Anyway, I've ordered another 3 different sets of double eye lid stickers/tapes. And here's what I've ordered: Oh PS: I've ordered them from 2 different shops so yep!

So, the first shop that I'm talking about is: Pretty-U. It has a range of products on sale! But I only decided to buy double eye lids stickers CAUSE I need them big time! Guess what, it has a range of eye lids stickers/tapes too! How amazing can that get!? So, I ordered 2 different sets from this shop!
 double sided 120S (small sized) cost 9.90$


 double sided 68S (small sized) cost 6.90$

---
Here's the second shop that I've purchase from: Koaido and it cost 4.50$. It's not those tapes ones, instead it's those fiber likes. NEVER TRIED those before! Have to give it a try, anyway I ordered 30 pieces of them! HAAHHA



Will tell you people if it works or it doesn't work. (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home