Thursday, March 1, 2012, 12:08 PM { 0 }
Bingo had his 2nd vaccine taken on 28 Feb 2012, Tuesday. And of course, Dad came home and bought him to the vet together with me. LOL.

We bought him over to Block 716 and it cost me 185 bucks. Well, kind of speechless but I'm cool with that. So yep!

Bingo was so brave that he didn't whine at all when the doctor injected him. Brave boy! <3 He came home, ran around as usual BUT he cried when dad somewhat accidentally pressed his injected area!

And on the night, I did some research on it as I heard that there might be side effects for puppy after their vaccination.

WHEREBY:
puppy might be having fever, soreness at injection site, don't want to be touch, sleepy and loss of appetite.

Okay, until now. Bingo is a little feverish, soreness at injection site and sleepy. As for loss of appetite, it a big no no. As he just eat like nothing happened. LOL.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home