Tuesday, January 24, 2012, 7:37 AM { 0 }
Like I said earlier, most of the weekdays (now) there will be less than  300 people per day. The least visitors we'll have would be 100. Yeah, I know. How pathetic can that be? Very much pathetic. Sigh!!

And since that I was that free, I bought my stuffs there to kill my boredom. Example?


So what was I doing with these?
 Times magazine.


Working on IIP workbook also, listening to radio via my MP3. 


 Was located at Zone 2 again. At least there's chairs for me to sit. hahha!


 Found this while reading Times magazine and yes it's cool! 


Of course, watching the TV even though I've watched it for thousand of times!
ALSO, the water! Cause I'm sick now. ):

How's your Chinese New Year so far? Mine is rather not so bad, minus the fact that I'm working of Chinese New Year day 1 which sucks!

Of course, I will update photos of my Chinese New Year! (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home