Saturday, December 10, 2011, 2:20 PM { 0 }
Within one week, I'll be working for 5 days. Each day, I'll be working from 9.30am to 6pm. And during that timing, I'll be wishing that it's my lunch time. LOL!

And this is how I have my lunch:
Yeah yeah, I know. I packed my food before heading off to work. -.- This is sad as I can't eat my food while they're hot! ):


And of course, one of the most boring station is the Styrofoam station as nobody wants to pay money for it. BUT, it's one of the most interactive station between me and the kids. Because I am able to talk to them about anything that they want to. Minus the fact that I might not be listening to them. LOL.

It'll be 2 months soon since I started working over at SSC. 19 will marks the 2nd month. I'm excited to get my diploma but I am afraid on the fact that I don't know if I should or I should not continue my studies. ): Sigh...

Anyway, I'm sad about the fact that 2 of my bffs photographers: Mr Cat and Mr Harry Potter are leaving as they need to study. ):

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home