Sunday, November 6, 2011, 10:10 PM { 0 }

For those who keep an eye on We Got Married. Yonghwa are pair together with Seohyun. And I swear that both of them are just so adorable when they're together.

Needless for me to explain more, Yonghwa is the perfect husband and boyfriend! Well, in my point of view he is the perfect one! Yes yes, I know that it is impossible for me to be with him and all. LOL!

So, I'm hoping that I can know a guy like Yonghwa! Provided that he is not too old nor too young for me. LOL! Oh my! I just googled on Yonghwa. And he's the same age as my brother! Born on year 1989. OH MY GOSH.

Seriously, where to find a guy like Yonghwa!?!?! And he's freaking tall! He's at least 180cm? Plus, there's a bonus bout his looks cause he's cute/handsome/pretty! Heehee. So here I am, sincerely hope to know a guy like Yonghwa.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home