Saturday, October 29, 2011, 1:25 PM { 0 }

First time ordering a dress/long shirt from China. It came in on Monday, 24 October. But sadly, one of the items was out of stock. So the only clothes which came is:



It's really pretty as I like those designs like this ^ It's kind of sad that I didn't get another dress ): I've been wanting that dress since starting of the year. In case you're wondering, it's this:



YES, I love prints and abstracts designs since 1-2 years ago. The reason why I love them is that, there are a handful of ways to look at the designs! And I don't like to wear something that can be found at anywhere! Heehee, email the seller asking if the multi fox prints dress will be restock or not. (:

Here's the website:
http://www.chinaclothesfactory.com/

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home