Monday, November 7, 2011, 2:35 AM { 0 }

Well, maybe some of you have no idea that actually I'm single. And I've been single for 1 year plus. For some reason(s), I'm happy that I'm single now cause I'm having attachment now. Which also means that there won't be enough time to spend on him for sure. How do I know?

It's because that I seldom look at my phone now and then. Plus, the time that I spent with my parents has been reduced as well. If I have a boyfriend now, I bet that it's hard for me to cope with it.

Because I will not introduce him to my family. As my dad is not cool bout the fact that I've got a boyfriend.

But you know, sometimes I'm jealous cause some of my friends are happily attached. I know, I'm forever alone. It's my fate or whatsoever. What's done is done, what I can say is. I'm so sorry to my ex-boyfriends and ex-lovers if I ruined your life.

Anyway, my life isn't that good as well.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home