Saturday, November 5, 2011, 4:24 PM { 0 }
Hello everybody! Few days ago, I placed orders for some shoes! Heehee, nope not high heels, sandals or wedges. It's just covered shoes. Yeah I know what you're thinking, I don't really buy stuffs like that right. But I need it for work/intern!

Minus the fact that Edwin bought a pair of shoes for me. LOL. But I didn't wear it at all and I can't. Because my toe nail has yet to come off, so if I'm wearing that new shoes. There's a chance that my toe will bleed like it's free. And no, I do not have that much of blood to waste and my blood ain't free. LOL!

I bought 2 pairs of shoes of course! Don't worry they are different designs! Multi colour prints and tribal prints! I know right, unique much! Heehee.







Well, FYI I think that I might be purchasing Toms inspired shoes as well! It's not that I am rich or what, but it is because that I don't want to torture my shoes! ): Awww, you see. I'm such a new person. LOL!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home