Saturday, December 22, 2012, 11:03 PM { 0 }
Hello to all! I am finally FREE from modules for a few weeks before school starts again for me. So yeah~ Anyway, you guys should know that suddenly I am a fan of pony or unicorns. And I've got no idea where it came from but yeah... 

My little pony is one of them. Then thanks to some other Instagram people. I came across with Tokidoki Unicorno! They're like ponies but I think they are unicorn? LOL. 

It comes in Series 1 & 2! I swear that they're super pretty too! But they are smaller in size as compared to 3" MLP figurines? I think? If I am not wrong, the size are 2" or 2.5"? But darn it, they have lots of designs!

So, for this post I'll be blogging about Series 1! Then the next post (hopefully) would Series 2. Heehee, pardon me for the boring posts and all. But seriously, I've got nothing much to blog about. So ya...


Here's the list of unicorno for Series 1. If I am not wrong, it is rare to get Fumo and Prima Donna. Well, I guessed it cause I actually searched it via eBay and the price for either one of them actually cost quite a bomb. 

So... let's zoom in...






Like seriously, look at the designs on each of them! Pretty or what. And the colours are just... so pretty! Don't you agree with me? 

Before I end off this post. Here's a solo picture for each design!











Anyway, now I am wondering if there's shops in Singapore that actually sells Tokidoki Unicorno Series 1 or 2. Hmmm...

K k k, bye.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home