Thursday, July 19, 2012, 11:37 PM { 0 }
TGIF TGIF TGIF TGF TGIF TGIF!

Okay, actually there isn't much link of TGIF to this blog post. LOL, the reason I typed that is because that tomorrow is Friday and that's all.

So, anyway. The purpose is to let you guys know, what did I buy for myself for my 20th! So have a look! (;

But before that, it has been forever since I was sent to 18A! LOVE THE VIEW, cause I'm able to look at those rich ass people and their house. LOL. So anyway, back to the topic~




WEEEEEEEEEE, MY JETOY STUFFS CAME. LOVING IT. Each of them looked so pretty! Total pretty! Heehee. Oh there's more!



 NEW sandals. Heehee, finally a new footwear!




Highlighter brush! Cause I'm currently using my blusher brush to use it but I'm so glad that I bought it! Cause it's soooooooooooooooooooo awesome!





My ebay stuffs! Heehee, all of them came! It totally flooded my bag and my table. I spent at least 1 hour to unwrap them. Heh, but overall it's super worth it! (;

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home