Sunday, May 13, 2012, 8:25 AM { 0 }
It has been 3 days in the roll that I was late for work. LOL. For less than 5 minutes. Meh. 


Anyway, it has been rainy day for days. And I've been freezing while doing work over at TTSH. =.= Yeah, my blood vessels were hell of obvious while I'm working. HEH. Kind of disgusting.


Heehee, came home with sticky. (: 2 small jars of them somemore! Heehee, one is given by Dr Jack another is from Dr Richmond. Heehee. Dr Richmond is a one of the new doctors who came over. Hahaha. There are 5 new doctors who came over - if I'm not wrong. LOL! By the way, those sticky are given from some drugs sales. Meh, I wondered how many boxes of sticky they've got. =.=

--


A little update from Mr Bingo. He's doing great, turning 5 months today! Heehee. Yesterday he went for grooming. Will update his new look as soon as possible. (: Heehee.


Oh, and on Friday. Dr Trisha - one of the new doctors gave me her sticky. Hahahaha, now I've got 3. Hahahahahahaha.

Anyway, next week the normal number of patients will be back to normal. Oh god, due to the new changes of doctors. The whole clinic blocked out most of the doctors appointment. But it will be back to normal next week. ): On Monday, I'm gonna help 43 patients and counting. Oh god, let's hope that I will be alive. ):
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home