Monday, April 30, 2012, 8:56 PM { 0 }
One week ago, I have officially started work at TTSH. Then I've got a little off to balance both parts of my life.


Yep, family and time for myself + sleep. Well, I need at least 6-8 hours of sleep in order to be up and awake properly. I'm glad that I'm single so that there's no need for me to pull out time for him. So yep! (:

Plus, Bingo's just 4 months old. I hope that he won't turn out to be an emo dog in future. ): I'm working hard for his grooming fees. ): I'm all prepared to send him for grooming at least once a month, for his nails and hair/fur. (: The reason why I said hair/fur is because that he's a maltese + poodle. Also, maltese and poodle are double coated breed.

Poodle's hair doesn't grow longer. It behaved like humans' hairs whereby it will dropped by itself. Maltese's hair will grow longer but it will dropped off by itself too. So, the maintenance of this breed are high high. Whereby regular brushing is needed.

Well, I've learnt a lot of things for work. All I need now is to get used to it. ): But sometimes it's so hard to catch what the doctor is talking about. ): Sigh, stressed.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home