Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 10:37 PM { 0 }


Well, for your information. My old phone covers is either dirty or died on me. So, I ordered 3 hybrid phone covers for my Samsung Ace! (: Heehee, I bought 3 of them! Which is....



Pink, blue and green! Heehee, currently I'm using blue colour because Gens said so. Heh. Yeah I know I know, why is there a need for me to get the same design in different colours? Hahahaha, it is simply because that each of them cost around 6-7$! ONLY!

I don't know if you do know or you don't. One phone casing for Samsung Ace cost at least 10$ in Retail shops and all. PS: I bought them from ebay (UK seller). It called ecell. Now I'm waiting for my pay then I will buy 10 more phone covers. Heehee. I know right, I'm a little insane. But they are just too pretty!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home