Saturday, April 21, 2012, 3:16 PM { 0 }
Since I've got really nothing to blog about. I'll just blog about something random! I swear that it's really random.  Hold up, what I want to say is that I'm in charge of buying dry food for Bingo, Ping Ping, Na Ji and Na Fu. And yeah, usually I bought Pedigree for them. (:

 Adult dry food for Ping Ping and gang. (:


Puppy dry food for Bingo. (:


And guess what! I bought Adult dry food and there's a free gift! (: It's a canvas bag! Minus the fact that there's a pedigree word. =.= Sigh... And here's the free gift! (:


I've got to say that it's freaking cute! I think its a poodle. LOL! And yes, my mom used it to ask Bingo why is it that he doesn't look like that. LOL! Well, Bingo's a mixed remember? (; hahahaha

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home