Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:37 AM { 0 }
So hey! I'm back! (: With something good to share with you all! Heehee, yesterday I ordered something from G Market again! I know right, ordering from G Market for the 750473607402375043653th times. Heehee, but seriously, most of the stuffs at G Market shipped from Korea!

K so... I bought anti-dust ear caps for my phone! (: Yes, there's a 's' for it. Heehee, basically I bought 4 of them! And it costed me 20$ but the actual price was like 25$? Heehee. The shop that I bought them from is: grampics. Basically, this shop sells stuffs that are made from swarovski (those blings stuffs).

This is what I bought!

 Cat queen! (: I bought the black one! It cost, 8.40$.


 Crown! I ordered the blue one. (: Cost, 1.90$.


 Initials Gold, I ordered the letter G stands for Giselle. ;) Cost 1.90$.


Animal farm, ordered poodle. Cause Bingo's mixed of Maltese and Poodle heehee, cost 4.90$.


Can't wait for them to reach me, anyway I was planning to buy another anti-dust thingy which cost 4.50$. But in the end, I didn't and I feel sort of rather regret. ): Sigh...

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home