Sunday, June 3, 2012, 6:40 PM { 0 }
Greetings! Anyway, I'm lying Christmas didn't came early this year. Because, I bought all of the stuffs with my own money! And yep, gonna show them to you. By the way, I've got no idea if I did or I didn't blog about them before. So yep! Hee.


 1st item! Heel protector! I bought 4 of them because I really need them badly as my black flats always loves to bite my foot even though I've wore it for like 4387548658926th times! =.=


 2nd item, if you recognised it! Hee, EDO snacks! *waves*



 3rd item, HELLO PANDA! There are like 22 packs of them! And guess what, I spent like 14 bucks! Worth it or not! Heh, if possible gonna give 1 pack to M. HAHAHA, just one! 


 And yes, snacks in my room. Hahahaha, happiness! (:


4th item!




Say hello to my UNICORN earrings! And LOL, I bought all of the 3 colours! Gold, Silver and Bronze because I can't decide which to buy. And anyway, 3 sets of them cost 10 bucks. Who won't buy them!? Hee.


Well, once again. So sorry for not blogging real often as I'm really busy with my work! And I've got nothing to blog about. =.= Anyway, might be buying more stuffs from GMARKET! <3 So anyway, later! (:

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home