Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 1:25 PM { 0 }
 Guess what, this is drawn by someone. HAHAHAHA, among my friends. The best drawer would be Aimee. Heehee, she drew a few of them cause she is that bored. You know right, weekdays = not that much of customers.

---

 And so, I WAS THAT BORED AGAIN. I took weighing machine out and weighed myself. Wait, everyone weighed themselves LOL. Currently I'm 43.5kg now, YEAH lose 1kg. (; Guess what, Bingo is currently 600-800g. Heehee, he is growing fast!

---


Some of the drawing here are drawn by some of my favourite people that I met during these Dinos Live period. And yes, I MISS THEM. Well basically all of them left. LOL.

26 Feb, my IIP is coming to an end. and I'm all excited for it. (: I have officially, uploaded my workbook. Here's the proof:
WHEN I UPLOAD IT, I WAS FLYING LOL. It was war when I'm trying to ask NB to upload for me. BUT THEN SHE KEPT ON PUSHING IT AWAY AND SAID THAT ITS OUR RESPONSIBILITY. When she herself said that we can ask her to help us. What an asshole.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home