Saturday, February 4, 2012, 10:21 PM { 0 }
When there's huge rain with insane wind. It would form the scary and crazy combination ever. I nearly flew off from the ground. -.- Plus, it sucks even more when I didn't manage to bring any... Umbrella. But yeah, I've totally regret about the fact that I didn't bring umbrella together with me. ):

So, it happened 2 days ago. I walked to Northpoint's to buy some toys at Pet Lovers Centre, personal stuffs at Guardian and also Adelina's Cake at Four Leaves.  

Yes, I went back home with rain water and also... Plastic bags with full of stuffs. Zzz. I'm broke! I spent around 50 bucks on them! ):

--

Soon later, IIP is coming to an end. Which also means that I'll be leaving SSC! I'm all prepared to leave that place but I'm not really ready to leave some of the people there! ):

People like my cheapos-kns-caveman gang, Security guards etc. ): Also, what am I going to do after this attachment? I knew that I am so NOT going to stay in this company. As most probably, I would be working together with Selina and Cai Yun. STILL, I'm unable to get over the fact that they wants my blood. ):
0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home