Tuesday, October 18, 2011, 9:38 AM { 0 }

Last week, I ordered earrings from 2 shops over at G Market and in total, I actually ordered 22 pairs of earrings. The shops names are Envi and Cat's Eyes. I swear that their earrings are real pretty! That's why I bought 22 pairs of earrings!

And they have already mailed them out! So, I think that they will reach me by this week! Heehee, can't wear to see how pretty they are and what's the quality's like. By the way, yesterday I opened my letterbox. And guess what did I find?

I found 2 parcels for me! Heehee, 1 of them was my bright pink plain watch. The colour was so pretty! Am loving it and yes might be wearing for work tomorrow! Heehee. Another parcel was my hair bands! There were 3 of them and all of them were in excellent conditions and they are super pretty!

Awaiting for my another watch and 2 hairbands to come as I ordered them last monday. So, why ain't they here! Argh!

It's okay, I guessed that they will come to me by this week! Heh, 4 parcels for me. Heeheehee, I'm going to be a happy girl. Provided that SSC don't piss me off - again.

PS: Will try to take photos of the products and upload them to my laptop. Then I'll blog bout it! But nowadays my phone seems to be giving me some problems. =/

Later folks!

PSPS:
Will try to schedule post if possible. (:
As I'm going off to work tomorrow.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home